TCS Education System and its community of colleges and universities support educational experiences that expand beyond geographical borders. With International Liaison Offices and service-learning initiatives around the world, we are committed to preparing agents of change to serve a global community.
For all completed engagements, please complete a TCS Global Engagement Impact Report.
TCS Talks are a dynamic exploration into topics focused on learning and radical cooperation within local and international community contexts. Inclusive of 3 distinct paths – GLOBE Talks, Community Impact Series, and Break2Educate – TCS Talks provide opportunities for students, faculty, and staff to engage with thought leaders across the globe to discuss today’s most pressing topics.
GLOBE Grants foster creativity and innovation based on strategic objectives. Members of the TCS Community may apply for funds for the development of initiatives to further international education and deepen existing relationships in key global markets and community areas. Grants for fiscal year 2021 are focused on the development of virtual micro-programs that support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
The application period for FY21 is now closed and grant work is in progress. Check back in May 2021 for information on applying in FY22.
International Education Week
- This joint initiative with the U.S. State Department, U.S. Department of Education, and various higher education institutions is a week-long celebration of the benefits of international education and exchange. International Education Week takes place annually during the second week of November.
- More information regarding International Education Week can be found on the Department of State’s IEW website here.
- As part of the TCS Education System mission, students, faculty and staff are called to serve the global community. To receive TCS Global Distinction, applicants must commit to globally focused career development by participating in a series of international educational opportunities and reflecting upon the value of global perspective in work and study. Successful applicants will receive a notation of distinction to add to an official transcript and/or professional resume, and be recognized and honored throughout the TCS community. Read more about Global Distinction and apply.
TCS creates customized programs for students and professionals. These programs include:
- Inbound customized short-term programs
- Virtual/online or blended programs
- Professional development
Request An Expert
TCS Education System receives requests for global expertise in academic areas based on geographic, regional, or cultural expertise. If you would like assistance from one of our experts, or have expertise in a specific global region or cultural area of study that you would like to contribute, please contact Global Engagement for more details.