Thank you for your part in helping us build a community beyond borders. Here, you will find the necessary materials to help guide you through this exciting journey.
- International Experience-Participant Handbook
- TCS Global Participant Rights & Responsibility Agreement
- Welcome aboard! Health & safety for global program
- S. Department of State travel information – including Country-specific guidance
- Financial assistance for students on international experiences
- Centers for disease control – Health Information listed by country, and vaccination and immunization requirements
- Embassies and consulates of the world: Directory and search engine of every nation’s embassies
- Mobility International: Information on international exchange for people with disabilities
- LGBTQ links: Resources for the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered international student community and study abroad students
- Electricity voltage and outlet information
- Cell phone tips
International Supplemental Travel Insurance
All programs sponsored by TCS Education System and its affiliates (collectively TCS) include international travel insurance and emergency travel assistance services. This plan can provide supplemental medical coverage for emergency sickness or injuries, as well as other important coverages for emergency medical evacuation, security evacuation, accidental death & dismemberment, and others. The plan covers regular, full-time and part-time students, faculty, employees, volunteers, and guests of TCS, while on TCS sponsored and approved international travel outside of the United States and Home Country, for educational programs and/or business on behalf of TCS. Coverage also extends to personal deviations, not to exceed seven days, undertaken while on, but unrelated to the sponsored and approved trip. Please note, that all inquiries and assistance with claims must be handled directly through the insurance company. TCS does not manage any insurance claims or reimbursements.